- January: In the Middle – an international transposition of fiction starts online at perypatetik
- December: Renaming of German translation agency to Intertexting GmbH completed in Trade Register (Handelsregister)
- December: Peripatetic Alterity: A Philosophical Treatise on the Spectrum of Being – Romantics and Pragmatists is published in paperback and digital version
- January: The Syncretion of Polarization and Extremes commences in print and cinemblems
- Experiments with cinemblems (cine movies) begin on the basis of the emblems.
- PTS GmbH collaborates with Peripatetic Media LLC on the publication of The Emblem of Instability
- Partners with Peripatetic Media LLC to organize and publish the transposition project The Emblem of Instability Transposed
- Formation of Peripatetic Translation Services GmbH for translations (i.e. funding of this aesthetic)
- Founding member of Peripatetic Media LLC, Angelika Friedrich, had first German paper on transposition published in the academic journal Trans-Kom
- Peripatetic Media LLC arranged transposition of contemporary author Hermann Mensing and publication
- Peripatetic Media LLC published first English translation of Andreas Gryphius’s drama Cardenio and Celinde.
- September: Publication of essay called The Transposition of Form
- Juni: First publication of a transposition in BrooklynRail’s journal InTranslation (Gogol’s short story The Nose)
- Juni: Essay on transposing The Nose by Gogol in BrooklynRail’s journal InTranslation
- Januar: Publication of essay A Typology of Derivatives
- November: Formation of Peripatetic Media LLC in Brooklyn, New York