- January-June: Henry Whittlesey finalizing a guidebook on artificial intelligence (AI) and translation for companies, language service providers and translators. More to come. For the time being, see our information sheet here
- December: Evanescent: Young Adulthood Transadapted – Volume 3 of international transposition of fiction published at perypatetik
- January-December: Won new university clients in fields of theology, social sciences, philosophy and history
- January-December: Expanded ongoing collaboration with large number of language service providers
- December: Conceived: Childhood Transadapted – Volume 2 of international transposition of fiction published at perypatetik
- January-December: Won new university clients, Armenia author of literary fiction and continued collaboration with large number of language service providers
- Henry Whittlesey Schroeder’s translation of Julia Gebke’s dissertation (Foreign) Bodies – Stigmatizing New Christians in Early Modern Spain published by Böhlau Verlag
- January: In the Middle – Prelude to an International Transadatpation of fiction starts online at perypatetik
- December: Renaming of German translation agency to Intertexting GmbH completed in Trade Register (Handelsregister)
- December: Peripatetic Alterity: A Philosophical Treatise on the Spectrum of Being – Romantics and Pragmatists is published in paperback and digital version
- January: The Syncretion of Polarization and Extremes commences in print and cinemblems
- January: The Codex of Uncertainty Transposed begins in cartes postales at 1080 and online at www.perypatetik.org.
- January: The Anthology of Global Instability Transposed published in a single version (not for sale) on display at 1080.
- Experiments with cinemblems (cine movies) begin on the basis of the emblems.
- PTS GmbH collaborates with Peripatetic Media LLC on the publication of The Emblem of Instability
- Partners with Peripatetic Media LLC to organize and publish the transposition project The Emblem of Instability Transposed
- Formation of Peripatetic Translation Services GmbH for translations (i.e. funding of this aesthetic)
- Founding member of Peripatetic Media LLC, Angelika Friedrich, had first German paper on transposition published in the academic journal Trans-Kom
- Peripatetic Media LLC arranged transposition of contemporary author Hermann Mensing and publication
- Peripatetic Media LLC published first English translation of Andreas Gryphius’s drama Cardenio and Celinde.
- Mai: Peripatetic Media LLC published first collection of transpositions titled From Wahnsinnig To The Loony Bin
- Februar: Co-founder Peripatetic Media LLC launched its transposition website www.transposing.net
- September: Publication of essay called The Transposition of Form
- Juni: First publication of a transposition in BrooklynRail’s journal InTranslation (Gogol’s short story The Nose)
- Juni: Essay on transposing The Nose by Gogol in BrooklynRail’s journal InTranslation
- Januar: Publication of essay A Typology of Derivatives
- November: Formation of Peripatetic Media LLC in Brooklyn, New York